- Sign-up at a participating library to receive your clue card
- Choose a cache from the clue card and look up its coordinates
o Enter them on a Mapping Website OR
o Enter them on a smartphone mapping app
- You are welcome to search all coordinates to determine which cache goes with which library
- Try to get as close to the coordinate location as possible.
o It will not be buried
o It could be camouflaged to blend into its surroundings
- Look around for the cache within 10 feet of the coordinates
o Use cache description and/or hints to help find the cache
o Cache is hidden in plain sight, non-players won't notice
- Use stealth if you need to open a container
- If a multi, follow the instructions to the next cache location
- If a single or at the final cache, read what to do next
o There will be a log somewhere for you to sign
o You might even get SWAG
o Get clue card stamped and ticket at listed service desk
- Staff members might be able to give you an additional hint, however your clue card is your primary source of information
- Each cache you successfully find at a participating library will earn you a prize ticket
- More finds, more chances!
- Have FUN!